In 2014, we provided over $200,000 worth of music programming while we only asked for $30,000 in fees. While we base our programming fees on the Federal School Lunch income guidelines, we are NOT being reimbursed for this discount. Here are some ways you can talk about Hopewell Music and help secure grants for the future of music education in North Minneapolis!
- Write an article and post it at TCDaily Planet!
- Contact the major Networks like Kare11, FOX9, CBS, MPR, and TPT. Ask that a story be done on Hopewell Music and its impact on the community!
- Share the impact Hopewell Music has had on you and your family with us on Facebook and Twitter - just make sure to Tag Hopewell!
- Go to Neighborhood meetings and share the importance that access to Music Education has on your neighborhood! Click Here for a list of neighborhood meetings locations and times!
- Contact your local government officials and make sure they know about Hopewell Music and ask what they can DO to further support Music Education in your community! Representative Joe Mullery, Senator Bobby Joe Champion, City Council Member Barb Johnson, Commissioner Linda Higgens